Quality Control Program
At Allen Blasting and Coating we are committed to provide the highest quality of work. Our Quality Assurance program is designed to provide the reassurance that the highest standards are met.
Engineered by our NACE certified inspectors, state of the art inspection equipment and thorough documentation, our customers can rest assured that proper procedures for their project have been achieved. We approach every project with the following goals in mind:
- Open communication
Due to the diversity and special needs of each and every individual client, Allen Blasting and Coating’s Quality Control Program is designed to be tailored to your specific project. As a QP1 contractor, we follow SSPC and NACE guidelines to develop a custom inspection test plan for each project.
Through the use of advanced inspection equipment we provide standardized reports to our clients verifying all steps of the project meet or exceed industry standards.
- SSPC QP-1 certified
- ISNetworld Qualified
- Two SSPC Certified Trainers on staff
- NCCER Accredited with two NCCER Master Trainer on staff.
- DUNS: 160080946
- CAGE: 5GUSO
- MPIN: 20090520A
- NAICS: 23820-Painting and Wallcovering Contractors
- SIC: 1721- Painting and Paper Hanging
- 5037 – Painting: Metal Structures-Over Two Stories
- 5474 – Painting or Paperhanging NOC
- 5606 – Contractor-Executive Supervisor
- 8227 – Construction or Erection Permanent Yard
- PSC Codes: 4940, 5430, 5620, 7220, H980, J080, K080
- Safety Management, Inc. Registered
- National Compliance Management Service, Inc. Registered
- CCR Registered
- NACE Level I-III inspectors on staff