Employment with Allen Blasting and Coating can be a rewarding and career building experience. We offer a variety of services throughout the United States.
Our training programs include safety, equipment, production, and N.A.C.E training to qualified personnel.
Traveling Industrial Painters and Sandblasters
Allen Blasting and Coating is a premier Industrial Sandblasting and Coating contractor and we are looking to invest in applicants who are looking for a career in the industrial painting and sandblasting field. We believe that the potential for career growth is unlimited. Allen Blasting and Coating is a growing company with continual smart manageable growth over the past 15 years. We take pride in all our employees and know they are on the front lines; that is why we offer insurance (medical, dental and life) and 401K (with employer match). We are willing to teach and train if you are new to the industry.
Qualified Candidates must have:
- Experience using and troubleshooting conventional and plural component pumps.
- Positive attitude, be safety conscious, a good work ethic, leadership, organizational skills and willingness and ability to learn.
- Experience in the troweling trades, trowel applied coatings, and fiberglass matting (Concrete Finishers, Masons, Etc.) is also preferred.
- English proficiency is required for safety and job training
- Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, background and driving check.
- Reliable Transportation and willing to travel a minimum of 2-3 weeks at a time away from home.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean three (3) year driving record.
- Computer Knowledge. Applicants need to be able to use Microsoft programs as well as other programs as needed.
Foreman Candidate Qualifications:
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the field as well as supervision experience in the sandblasting/painting industry. This experience will be verified.
- $16.00 – $28.00 based on experience. There is a possibility that the wage could be negotiated if applicant can be away from home for 12 plus weeks – this is available for applicants with verified experience.
- Overtime may be available, although this is job dependent.
- Competitive per diem on qualified jobs.